Sunday, February 5, 2017

Update - My Thoughts


Spring Fever is Here!

First let me extend a super awesome 2017 to you! I've been away from my blog in recent months, sadly it was a necessary sacrifice as time is so fleeting of late, I feel the older I get, the faster it zooms by.

I don't know about you but I sense a buzz of excitement about 2017, something is tingling inside me, whispering, "It's gonna be a good year." I'm not sure where this unknown source of positivity is stemming from but I certainly intend on embracing it.

I've been dedicating myself to my novel over the last few years and have set a deadline to finish this draft within a few weeks; I'm actually really excited about reaching this deadline because draft three will be the completed story. No more plot, subplot or side stories to write - It's complete, it's down on paper; Three years of my life, spread across 400 odd pages. Not that I didn't enjoy the experience immensely, it was a huge part of my life but it will certainly be an accomplishment to type that final full-stop. Then begins the process I'm eagerly awaiting, the tweaking and editing!

I did, however, manage to find a little spare time over Christmas to write a new piece but have only found more time this weekend to edit it. There's just a little more work left to do but will have it ready for tomorrow

Anyway, spring is in the air! Time to dust off the lens or grab a notebook or sketchpad, get out, embrace the natural, flourishing world and get creating.



© Sarah O’Regan
..................................................................................................................................

View all writing | Home


No comments:

Post a Comment