Monday, May 9, 2016

Update - My Handywork

Now the Work Begins
After so much time, effort and energy, the first draft of my novel; The Ages of Dawn is complete! Now the work begins!

Since sitting down and finally penning my imagination last year, the story has only gone from strength to strength; as have I. I still find it hard to digest all that I have accomplished over, not just the last year, but since I started envisioning the fantastical and mystical world at the tender age of fifteen.

I would not have succeeded in this enjoyable, enlightening challenge without the loving support and encouragement of my wonderful family, my adoring boyfriend, my inspiring mentor and of course my outstanding therapist :)

Here is a quick piece I did, inspired by a dream sequence within the novel.

Pastel Moon




©Sarah O'Regan
..................................................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment