Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Update - My Scribbles


The Paper Men

Artwork by Hannah Poulter

Granda's stories would capture my overactive imagination and plunge me into a surreal world of fantasy. One of my favourites and most vividly remembered was the tale of The Paper Men. It was a story I didn't hear often as Nan felt it would give me nightmares and she'd be right in her thinking. However, terrifying dreams or not I always took the opportunity when I could to hear the story; until that fateful night when I taunted the Paper Men myself. After that, I never asked for the tale again...

The Paper Men is my latest short story, just a few more bits to tidy up. read the whole thing this Sunday!




© Sarah O’Regan
............................................................................................................................................

View all writing | Home 


No comments:

Post a Comment