Monday, May 2, 2016

Update - My Scribbles


For those of you who don't know me, I am Jack, "Mother-Fucking" Coving:

Divorced, desolate and drunk; sitting in a tiny shoe box flat, housing a child's sized bed, a worn hotplate and a drippy tap. I drink hard, I fuck hard, I write hard. I couldn't tell you when I last had a shave or a vegetable that wasn't encased in batter.


Rolling with the Times

Jack questions our humble little island's capabilities to deal with what the future may bring. He curiously wonders why we can't let go of our oppressive traditions and attitudes.
PDF

More from Jack



© Sarah O’Regan
..................................................................................................................................
                                                               View all writing 

No comments:

Post a Comment