Thursday, May 26, 2016

Update - My Scribbles


Ages of Dawn:

A Minstrel's Song, Rising


In light of the enormity of your importance, I believe that you are capable of hearing some truths. Indeed, I have the perfect tale in mind for you this star speckled night. I'm going to take you back to the First Gods and recount the second best love story ever told; I believe you recall me telling you the first time that we met that I'm the greatest lover this kingdom will ever know, perhaps on our next encounter I shall oblige you...

Get ready for Ages of Dawn: A Minstrel's Song, Rising - Part two in a series of shorts based in the mythical world of Albaldah.

Out this Sunday. Get part one The Flight of Apus today!


More







© Sarah O’Regan
..................................................................................................................................

View all writing | Home 


No comments:

Post a Comment